Hober solar pump inverter
Hober pump inverters is an off-grid solar inverter converting the DC power output from the solar panel to AC power supply for pump operation. It can be used in both new and existing systems as long as the motor specs are compatible and is suitable for use with a variable frequency drive.
• Fully Automatic
• Soft start and Variable Frequency drive the pump.
• 2nd Gen MPPT Function: Automatic. Efficiency is 30% higher than the inverter who need to set the MPPT voltage.
• LED display of Input Voltage and Output Frequency
• Without Programming
• OneKey to startup/stop
• Parameters display include: Input Voltage , Output Freq, Error Flag
• Input Anti-reverse
• AC Out Phase lost (3Phase)
• AC Output Short Circuit
• Dry run By sensor detecting
• Over Flow of Tank by sensor detecting
• Solar Low Voltage